2007年4月17日 星期二

The Art of Life

The Art of Life
After reading the poem, I had some ideas. I feel people to should treasure their life. Don't waste our beautiful life. Because our life is short in the twinkling of an eye. We have to plan how to love our life. From the poem, Longfellow tell us " not to waste our time but to be up and doing ". Another, he tells us " Don't be discouraged by sufferings or failures. " Third, he tells us "Don't judge life by temporary standards". These ideas comes from " A PSALM of life". We can learn and use it in our life.
As an old chinese saying goes " Life is a dream. " Life is ups and downs. We have trouble in my life when I am doing something. So we should seek someone's help. Because other people could help me to pass the difficulty. Edison, is a science inventor. He invented a lot of electric lights. But he suffered many frustration. He never give up. He makes great efforts in electric lights. Finally he got achievement. So we should learn to labor and to wait. We should never stop to seek our accomplish. We should never beat by frustrate. Important, we should do "Just do it".
In the future, I could be a pilot. I wish I could work out the work. I wish I could give a good life to my family. I will be optimistic in my life. I will be strong in my mind. I don't be nervous to everything. So I'll do Longfellow tell us it, and success to acieving the goal.

沒有留言: